Thursday, September 29, 2011

I am new to the blogging


I am new to the blogging world. I have heard of blogging since 2007 however then was not able to get any information. My first visit to a blog site was of Hon’ble Opposition Leader’s blog in the year 2008 or 2009 (don’t actually remember the year).
But then what actually is a blog was always lingering in my mind so much so that I neglected to remain out of the blog despite the fact that I registered myself in google blogger in year 2009. My first blog was very recently, thanks to facebook’s note and the earthquake of 18th Sept 2011. I wanted to write about that quake somewhere that lead me to the note feature in facebook.
I may not be a good blogger now, I will always try to improve myself while blogging. I hope my blog viewers do not regret visiting my blog. Thank you
Kinzang

No comments:

Post a Comment